Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat at LeVerger, Limoges
Enjoy a wonderful yoga and mindfulness retreat at LeVerger, Limoges.
Le Verger offers you a retreat to deepest France for a precious opportunity to experience deep relaxation and powerful re-connection with yourself and nature. Led by experienced tutors, we offer yoga, meditation and mindfulness guidance with the opportunity for creative response in the form of writing, art and song.
This amazing experience includes:
- 5 nights shared or own-room full-board accommodation
- Airport/rail transfers in France
- Daily tuition in yoga, meditation and mindfulness techniques
- A paying partner can join you (subject to availability)
- Everything is included, just buy your flights London Stansted - Limoges to be assured pick up/drop off in France
- Dates: 22-27 June or 6-11 September 2019
Street Child United is a UK charity using the power of sport, specifically international sports events, to change the negative perceptions and treatment of street-connected children everywhere.
Their mission is to tackle the widespread stigma street-connected children face and raise awareness and understanding of their situation, so they are protected, respected and supported to realise their fullest potential.
In the run-up to big sporting competitions, like the FIFA World Cup, Olympics and Cricket World Cup, Street Child United organises sporting events for street-connected children. They bring international teams to the host country to compete, make their voices heard and change the way the world sees and treats street children.