Two Premium Hospitality Tickets for a Chelsea Match
Take home two premium hospitality tickets for a Chelsea 2019/20 home match.
The lucky winner will receive:
- Tickets for two luxury padded seats in the West Stand middle tier next to the Directors’ Box on the halfway line
- Pre-match three-course fine dining in the Club Chelsea restaurant
- A complimentary bar including beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks served throughout the day until an hour after final whistle
- Savoury refreshments served at half-time
- An official matchday programme and team sheet for all guests
- You can choose from a selection of home matches during the 2019/20 season, except those where the opponents are in the top 6 in the league
Street Child United is a UK charity using the power of sport, specifically international sports events, to change the negative perceptions and treatment of street-connected children everywhere.
Their mission is to tackle the widespread stigma street-connected children face and raise awareness and understanding of their situation, so they are protected, respected and supported to realise their fullest potential.
In the run-up to big sporting competitions, like the FIFA World Cup, Olympics and Cricket World Cup, Street Child United organises sporting events for street-connected children. They bring international teams to the host country to compete, make their voices heard and change the way the world sees and treats street children.