Live Bid! Priceless Experience at Venice Film Festival for 2
Join the Venice Film Festival - one of the world’s most prestigious film events - with this exceptional 3 day experience for two. Receive first-class treatment and walk on the red carpet.
A hairdressing and make-up session will get you camera ready. You’ll also enjoy a gourmet dinner in a private historic palace.
This experience includes:
- A 3-day/2-night stay at the Hotel Danieli for two people in a double room
- Film screening and red carpet experience
- Mastercard Cocktail on the rooftop of the Palazzo del Cinema
- Hairdressing and make-up session
- Priceless dinner in a private historic palace
- Priceless tour of Venice
- Transportation between Venice and the country of origin are not included in the package
- Transportation inside Venice are included in the package
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization fighting hunger worldwide, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. In 2017 the United Nations World Food Programme provided more than 18 million children with school meals.
In many countries, school meals are the only regular, nutritious meal a child receives each day. Costing WFP just € 0.20 each, school meals can improve children’s nutritional status and provide an extra incentive to send children, especially girls, to school and to help them to concentrate in class.
Whenever possible, WFP works with communities and local governments to source school meals from local smallholder farmers, thereby helping to boost the local economy.