3-Night Stay in a Small Luxury Hotel of the World #1
Enjoy a three-night stay at the Small Luxury Hotels of the World of your choice.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World is an exclusive brand comprising over 500 luxury, independent hotels offering an infinite variety of memorable experiences in more than 80 countries around the world.
Whether you are seeking a blissful spa retreat, the rustic charm of a country villa, a secluded beachside resort, the refined splendour of an old English country house or a sanctuary hidden amid the vibrant atmosphere of a bustling city centre, with SLH you will encounter only the very best. The only difficulty you will face is deciding which of these exquisite hotels to choose!
- Booking must be made three weeks prior to your intended travel date
- This offer relates to accommodation only and is for a standard double room based on two people sharing
- The complimentary room night(s) are valid for 12 months from the date of receipt
- Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with an existing booking at an SLH Hotel
- Food, beverages, taxes, and other incidental costs are not included: bookings at all-inclusive SLH hotel will incur in additional charge
- Once the reservation is made, no alterations or cancellations are applicable
- SLH INVITED Benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with this offer
- Voucher is not transferrable, nor refundable in cash
- Voucher cannot be transferred
- The following hotel is not available: Casa Ellul, Malta
All young people should feel safe, cared for, and listened to. But we know, for children who desperately need help, it’s often difficult to speak out.
Every day of the year, 24 hours a day, our unique Childline service – the world’s first ever helpline for young people – is here to help those young people find their voice, whatever their worry, online and on the phone. With your generosity and support we’re here for children who feel they have no one else to talk to and nowhere else to turn.
Today, a child contacts us every 25 seconds.
Some are going through the toughest times of their lives. They talk to us about problems they often feel they can’t talk to anyone else about.
Fortunately, many children found the courage to speak to us last year and get the help they need so they can take back control.
But this number puts a great strain on our services. It’s only with the support of people like you that Childline can continue to be there for the children who desperately need us so that they can look to the next day with hope and the knowledge that someone is on their side.