Live Bid! 2 Paddock Passes to Attend the Monza Grand Prix 2018
This is your chance to experience the excitement and adrenalin rush of the Monza circuit. The "Mecca of Speed" is the fastest track of the Formula 1 championship - the sheer speed will take your breath away as the cars race through the Royal Park, round chicanes and high-speed bends.
These two passes are valid for the duration of the Italian Grand Prix weekend, from August 31 to September 2 2018, and include the following benefits:
- Access to the Circuit and Paddock Club buildings
- Access to the supporting Race Paddock (GP2, GP3, Porsche Supercup etc)
- Access to the Silver Arrows Lounge (or ClubSuite)
- Access to all the Paddock Club entertainment buildings - bar, DJ, race simulators etc.
- LED wall viewing in suite and stand
- Access to car park and VIP entry
- Gourmet dining with free bar: champagne, beer and wine
- Access to the pit lane at pre-agreed times
- Full hosting by the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Team
- Premium team gift every day
Fondazione Laureus Italia Onlus, founded in 2005, operates in communities on the outskirts of large Italian cities.
The foundation's objective is to support young people living in challenging economic and social situations, using sports as an instrument of psychological-pedagogical support.
All the projects promoted by the foundation include the presence of educators and psychologists in the field in order to make sports activities a useful tool for reaching educational objectives.
Fondazione Laureus has created a network of area partners—including sports associations, schools, and third sector organizations—with which it creates sports-educational programs geared for young people through various initiatives. These initiatives create a community for helping children and youth in need.
Laureus guarantees the training of all coaches and social workers involved.
Since 2005, Fondazione Laureus Italia Onlus has obtained the following results: over 14 projects started up in Milan, Naples, Rome, Bari, Catania and Bologna; over 3,000 children supported; over 20 different sports activities; approximately 30 sports associations; over 20 schools and 20 third sector organizations involved; and 18 “sports legends” who support Laureus Italy initiatives.
Fondazione Laureus Italia Onlus plans, implements, monitors and directly evaluates all the projects through its staff made up of social educators, sports psychologists and project managers.