For over twenty years, Paideia has been working daily alongside families and children in need, by promoting effective and innovative projects and ensuring the creation of environments that are respectful of the needs of children. No family should feel alone and no children should be excluded.
Paideia's aim is to shine a light on childhood issues and work to build a more inclusive and responsible society.
We are committed to:
• offering support to families in need;
• experimenting with effective and innovative social intervention models;
• creating contexts that favor the peaceful growth of children and the realization of their potential.
We want to:
• encourage the participation of individuals who, together with Paideia, are prepared to take on a challenge and assume specific responsibilities;
• seek partners who also aspire to make society more responsible and attentive to the needs of all, especially those who are in need.
We stand together for the happiness of children.