Bahamas Private Yacht Vacation
Experience the greatest vacation of your life as you embark on the luxurious Illusions Yacht for a tour of the Bahamas with 7 friends for 5 days and 4 nights!
The exclusive Illusions Luxury Yacht, which includes a full staff and crew at your disposal, is a stunning and spacious 108’ Versilcraft. With her unique layout and luxury amenities, the Illusions Luxury Yacht will have you floating in a sea of opulence as you explore the Bahamas on a pre-set itinerary. You will enjoy the most wonderful day trips to exotic destinations, weather permitting.
Luxury amenities include:
- 4 ensuite staterooms, 3 King and 1 Queen
- A private chef offering a standard menu or dishes customized to your needs
- 2 Sea-doo wave runners
- Fuel, dockage fees, pilot fees, water and electricity are included
Terms & Conditions:
- Expires May 10, 2020
- Food and beverage onboard, meals off the yacht, alcohol, optional gratuities and airfare to and from Nassau, applicable taxes and cruising fees are not included
- Itinerary subject to weather, wind and Captain's discretion
- Overnight at Atlantis Resort Marina can be added for an additional fee
- Any changes to the standard itinerary will also be an extra fee
- Yacht leaves from Nassau, Bahamas
Nancy Davis was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at the age of 33 with three young children and was determined to devote her time, relationships and resources to finding a cure. In 1993 she founded the Race to Erase MS—an organization with the primary focus to raise funds for the most cutting-edge, aggressive and promising research in an effort to find a cure for MS.
Funding research is the core focus of the foundation, and all funds raised support our Center Without Walls program, a selected network of the nation's top MS research centers. This nationwide collaboration of physicians and scientists are on the cutting-edge of innovative research programs. In addition to combating MS through research in a clinical environment, we hope to increase awareness by educating the public about this mystifying disease.
Center Without Walls Program (CWW): The Race to Erase MS CWW program has provided support that has permitted the medical community to link together multidisciplinary scientific programs and expertise across the country to advance the understanding of the cause of MS and to develop new treatments. The Center is a breakthrough success because of the vision, insight and flexibility of these extraordinary doctors. The Center's theme is simple: communication—with doctors working together toward a mutual goal. When this goal is reached, all will share in the victory.