Live Bid! Special Pack 3: iPhone 6 - TOP Unlimited Plus - Golden number
A new generation of iPhone 6 64GB, Silver color.
It is not only bigger: it is even better, from every point of view. Bigger, yet thinner and more powerful.
With a SIM Top Unlimited Plus plan
and a unique opportunity to get the first “3” Golden Number , easily remembered, as it consists of digits in sequence or repeated (eg: 390/7777777). Available only to a handful of people.
- HD Retina Display 4.7 "(diagonal) with a resolution of 1334x750 pixels;
- A8 chip coprocessor motion M8;
- ISight camera 8 megapixel camera with flash and Focus Pixels True Tone;
- HD video recording at 1080p and 60 fps, 240 fps slow motion;
- FaceTime HD camera;
- Fingerprint Sensor Touch ID;
- LTE1 4G and Wi-Fi 802.11ac;
- iOS and iCloud 8;
For more information, see the specs here.
This unique item is part of 10 truly special auctions that mark the 10th anniversary of Make-A -Wish Italy Onlus and will be official on Nov. 14, 2014 during the gala that will celebrate 10 years of wishes fulfilled. Win the auction and you will be the only non-guest allowed to continue biddding against the Gala guests virtually*.
With your contribution you can help Make-A -Wish Italy to fulfill more dreams!
Conditions: This auction allows the user that is making the highest bid at the end of the period of the online auction, the opportunity to receive a link that will allow him to continue to bid online during the charity gala for the Make-A -Wish association Italy on November 14 in Milan at the Officine del Volo, during which there will be a live bidding to win the item. The sale will be considered then completed during the evening and will be awarded to those who have made the highest bid .
* The winning bidder will call a number that will be provided to proceed with the activation of the SIM, such as legal obligations, sending a copy of the document and credit card details. The successful tenderer will have to pay CGT, the numbers in particular charging international traffic other than the one included. At the end of the 12 months the rate will be charged to the credit card.
The final winner will be notified via email, and will receive the item within 7 working days of the close of the auction. Questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 39 02 49762138.
* If you wish to personally attend the Gala to be held on November 14 at Volo in Via Mecenate 76/5 write to: email@example.com
Make-A-Wish Italia Onlus is a non-profit organization, which grants wishes to children, from the ages of 3 to 17, who are affected by life-threatening medical conditions.
The Association was founded in Genova in September 2004 in memory of Carlotta Frontoni, a 10-year-old who passed away due to a serious disease. The Make-A-Wish foundation now also has an office in Milano and headquarters in Genova, and they have over 200 volunteers all over Italy.
In 2006 Make-A-Wish Italia Onlus obtained legal recognition from Italian Law.
In these past 10 years, the Association has granted over 950 wishes to seriously ill children - Italian children from every region in Italy but also foreign children who come to us to make their “Italian wish” come true.
Make-A-Wish Italia Onlus is affiliated with the Make-A-Wish Foundation International, which was founded in Phoenix in 1980. It is present in 50 countries all over the world with 37 affiliates and over 32,000 volunteers.