Live Bid! Michael Schumacher's 2001 Worn Ferrari Race Suit
Original OMP Michael Schumacher Ferrari 2001 worn race suit. Michael dominated the 2001 season and took his fourth drivers' title, the second in a row with the Ferrari team.
- Official Ferrari race suit
- FIA homologation on the back of the neck: NORME 1986 / 1986 STANDARD 04.259.CSAI.99
- Manufactured by OMP Racing
- M.Schumacher and German flag embroidered on the belt
- GP, number and date embroidered inside the belt
Fashion For Relief and Save The Children’s Every Last Child campaign will work to ensure that the world’s excluded children have access to life-saving healthcare and quality education.
It's been the the mission of Save the Children to help the most deprived and marginalized children, and with this campaign, they will work to ensure millions of children worldwide have equal opportunity regardless of where they live. The focus of this campaign is to aid in the well-being and development of children displaced and affected by war so as to end the child refugee crisis worldwide.