Live Bid! 2 Collector's Crates of Graves Grand Cru Classés
Take home these truly unique wine crates.
The two wine crates contain 7 bottles (instead of 6) including several hard-to-find bottles!
The crates include:
- Château Bouscaut - Blanc 2016
- Château Carbonnieux - Blanc 2016
- Château Couhins - Blanc 2016
- Château Couhins-Lurton - Blanc 2015
- Domaine de Chevalier - Rouge 2000
- Château de Fieuzal - Rouge 2015
- Château Haut-Bailly - Rouge 2012
- Château Haut-Brion - Rouge 2006
- La Mission Haut-Brion - Rouge 2006
- Château Latour-Martillac - Blanc 2016
- Château Malartic-Lagravière - Rouge 2013
- Château Olivier - Blanc 2015
- Château Pape Clément - Rouge 2013
- Smith Haut-Lafitte - Rouge 2012
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization fighting hunger worldwide, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. In 2017 the United Nations World Food Programme provided more than 18 million children with school meals.
In many countries, school meals are the only regular, nutritious meal a child receives each day. Costing WFP just € 0.20 each, school meals can improve children’s nutritional status and provide an extra incentive to send children, especially girls, to school and to help them to concentrate in class.
Whenever possible, WFP works with communities and local governments to source school meals from local smallholder farmers, thereby helping to boost the local economy.