Mickey Guyton, Universal Music Group Nashville & Gaylord Opryland Resort have joined forces this holiday season to bring you the Parade of Trees, that will host this once in a lifetime VIP Experience donated by Mickey, to benefit First Responders Children’s Foundation!
Here’s your chance to win:
- Roundtrip airfare for 4 people to New York, NY
- 2 hotel rooms for a 3 Days / 2 Nights stay in New York City
- 4 tickets to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade viewing in Bryant Park (including front row view along 6th Avenue, between 40th-42nd Streets.)
- 4 invitations to join children and relatives of fallen heroes at the annual First Responder’s Children’s Foundation pre-parade breakfast and awards ceremony at the Bryant Park Grill
- Hand-Signed Remember Her Name CD
- PLUS beautiful ornaments from Mickey’s Christmas tree, on display at Gaylord Opryland Resort’s Garden Conservatory through January 2, 2022
Scroll the photos above to view the tree, and then donate as often as you’d like in support of this incredible cause. Thank you for your support!
This once in a lifetime VIP experience was donated by Mickey Guyton, to help First Responders Children’s Foundation provide scholarships and mental health services to the children and families of heroes who sacrifice their lives in the line of duty.
Click here for more VIP experiences donated by some of country music’s biggest stars.
Please note: Valid for redemption next year, November 22-25, 2022. This experience does not include a meet & greet with Mickey Guyton. Experience may not be transferred or re-sold. Roundtrip airfare for 4 will be booked in economy class by CharityStars and provided from the closest major airport to winner’s home city to New York, NY up to a maximum of $3,000 USD total. Local ground transportation will not be provided. If for any reason the parade is rescheduled, passes will be valid for the next rescheduled date. No other recourse will be provided.