Alan Jackson, Universal Music Group Nashville & Gaylord Opryland Resort have joined forces this holiday season to bring you the Parade of Trees, including this once in a lifetime VIP Experience donated by Alan, to benefit First Responders Children’s Foundation!
Here’s your chance to win:
- Roundtrip airfare for 2 to Nashville, Tennessee
- A 6 Days / 5 Nights hotel stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, valid from June 8-13, 2022
- 2 Four Day Passes to CMA Fest 2022
- 2 Tickets to the Grand Ole Opry
- 2 Passes for Post-Show Backstage Opry Tour
- 2 Passes to the Country Music Hall Of Fame
- Hand-Signed Acoustic Guitar
- Hand-Signed Stetson Straw Cowboy Hat
- Hand-Signed Where Have You Gone CD
- Hand-Signed Let It Be Christmas Vinyl
- $100 Bar Credit For AJ’s Good Time Bar
- AJ’s Good Time Bar Merch Pack including 2 T-shirts & 2 Hats
- PLUS ornaments from Alan’s Christmas tree, on display at Gaylord Opryland Resort’s Garden Conservatory through January 2, 2022
Scroll the photos above to view the tree, and then donate as often as you’d like in support of this incredible cause. Thank you for your support!
This once in a lifetime VIP experience was donated by Alan Jackson, AJ's Good Time Bar, the Country Music Association and the Grand Ole Opry to help First Responders Children’s Foundation provide scholarships and mental health services to the children and families of heroes who sacrifice their lives in the line of duty.
Click here for more VIP experiences donated by some of country music’s biggest stars.
Please note: Valid only for redemption June 8-13, 2022. This experience does not include a meet & greet with Alan Jackson. Seat locations will not be available in advance. Experience may not be transferred or re-sold. Roundtrip airfare for 2 will be booked in economy class by CharityStars and provided from the closest major airport to winner’s home city to Nashville, Tennessee, up to a maximum of $1,500 USD total. Local ground transportation will not be provided. If for any reason CMA MusicFest is rescheduled, passes will be valid for the newly rescheduled date. No other recourse will be provided.