Win a Porsche Taycan 4SEnter to Win
Win your very own 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S!
Striking proportions. Timeless and instantly recognisable design. The Taycan is Porsche’s pure expression of an electric sports car.
Want speed? The 4S produces 472 lb-ft of torque and can leap from 0-62mph in under four seconds flat. With excellent handling and an elegant interior, the Taycan is the perfect blend of performance and everyday usability. Low styling and sporty, the Taycan has 4 doors and comfortably fits 4 adults. This electric sports car is also complete with 4 screens and trunk space to spare. This car ticks all the boxes.
Experience performance driving in an electric car with zero sacrifices.
- Maximum Seating: 4
- Powertrain: Twin Electric Motors
- Transmission: Single Speed Automatic
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Exterior/Interior Color: Winner’s choice (photos don’t show the actual car winner will receive)
- Power: 429 hp (530 PS)
- Torque: 472 lb-ft (640 Nm)
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph (0-100 kmh) in 3.8 seconds
- Battery: 254 miles (71 kWh, 408 km) of range
- Top Speed: 155 mph (249 kmh)
- Consumption (WLTP): Electrical consumption combined: 26.0 – 21.0 kWh/100 km
- Special Features: Four screens, including a 16.8-inch digital dash, AEB and lane-keep assist, all-round parking sensors, nav with Apple CarPlay connectivity (but no Android Auto), cruise and climate control, LED headlights and a powered tailgate are all included.
- Cash Alternative: $92,000*/ £67,000
Free delivery to Continental US and mainland UK.
This prize draw is not endorsed or sponsored in any way with Porsche or its affiliates.
* Prize is awarded in GBP, USD alternative will be determined by the exchange rate at the time the prize is awarded
War Child is striving for a world where children’s lives are no longer torn apart by war.
They protect, educate and stand up for the rights of children caught up in conflict. War Child aims to reach children as early as possible when conflict breaks out, and stay to support them through their recovery - helping to keep them safe, give them an education, and equip them with skills for the future.
War Child understands children’s needs, respects their rights, and puts them at the centre of the solution - from supporting Syrian children to access education, to reintegrating child soldiers in the Central African Republic and promoting justice for young people in detention in Afghanistan. Together with their partners, War Child works in 15 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and Latin America.
War Child also works with children and young people to change systems and practices that affect them – campaigning on the root causes of conflict and demanding that children are at the centre of humanitarian response.