Your Name on a Man City Player’s Walk-Out Jacket #5
Win a unique opportunity to see your name on a player's Manchester City PUMA matchday jacket, which will then be signed and delivered to you after the match!
This is a chance to have your name on the back of a PUMA matchday jacket belonging to one of the City starting line-up, worn by the players as they walk out to take on Leicester City at the Etihad Stadium on 27 September.
The Manchester City jacket will feature the Club badge, PUMA, MarathonBet logo, your name on the back and the player’s signature.
Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Terms & Conditions:
- Payment must be completed within 24hrs of winning the auction item;
- Winner must provide the name they would like printing on the jacket within 24hrs of winning the auction item, otherwise the full name of the winning bidder will be printed;
- Printed name must be for a adult over the age of 18;
- The selected name on the jacket is subject to approval by Manchester City FC;
- Jackets will be allocated randomly to each player once the starting line-up is known. We unfortunately cannot accept any requests from individual winners for their jacket to be worn by a particular player;
- Winners will receive their signed jacket by 31st December 2020.
Nine Clubs. Thousands of staff. Millions of fans. For Recovery.
At Manchester City FC, we’re bringing together our staff and fans to help our communities get back on their feet. Cityzens Giving for Recovery is a 12-month campaign bringing together all City Football Group clubs, focusing our donations, expertise, facilities, resources and voice, on making a positive difference to the recovery of our communities.
As part of this we are matching donations for the funding of nine recovery-linked projects near each of our clubs up to a total of £500,000 matched against all donations received on or by 30 September 2020.
To find out more about the projects, click here.