FIFA World Cup Flag Bearer Experience in Russia
This summer, the 2018 FIFA World Cup heads to Russia for the first time ever and you could be there to watch one of the most anticipated matches.
You and one lucky child (age 12-17) will enjoy a return flight to and from Kaliningrad, Russia after seeing England and Belgium battle for a spot in the round of 16.
Feel the electricity as English superstar Gareth Southgate leads the Three Lions against the Belgian powerhouse.
Before the match kicks off, your young companion will be treated to the ultimate honor when they carry one of FIFA’s flags onto the pitch.
Watch with pride as they run onto the field during the pre-game lineup ceremonies while the players and the rest of the world look on.
- 2 tickets to a FIFA World Cup 2018 game (England vs. Belgium) on Thursday, June 28th, 2018 with pre-match hospitality
- Access for 1 child to be a flag bearer (12-17 years of age) with 1 adult companion
- Exact seat location may not be determined until the day of the event
- All scheduled ground transportation
- Pick-up from the hotel to the stadium for the flagbearer
- Post-match bench photo
- Child will be taken back to sit with their parent before the game starts
- International return flight for 2 people to and from Russia up to £2,000 in value; subject to availability
- Deluxe accommodations with daily breakfast for 2 nights at Crystal Suites Hotel
- Sunseeker branded kit for child
Blue Marine Foundation (BLUE) exists to restore healthy oceans.
Our focus is combatting overfishing by creating marine reserves, establishing new models of sustainable fishing and restoring marine habitats.
BLUE’s aim is to see at least 10% of ocean under protection by 2020, with a long-term aim of 30% protected.
This incredible experience is donated by Sunseeker International.
The money raised from this auction will specifically support one of BLUE’s projects on the island of Menorca, one of the last unspoiled areas of the Mediterranean, which boasts an abundance of marine life.
As you can imagine, its waters are under serious threat from unregulated fishing, tourism and pollution, and current marine protection needs improvement.
BLUE has designed a programme, which will protect fish stocks, reduce plastic waste, promote sustainable fishing and connect the recreational boating community with marine conservation.
Money from the auction will help us rectify the current problems and ensure that Menorca and its surrounding waters are enjoyed by future generations.