Watch Liverpool FC Squad Open Training Session Plus Signing Session For Two Guests
Watch the Liverpool FC First Team train at Melwood Training Ground during the third week of October 2017*
Upon arrival at Melwood Training Ground, you’ll have the opportunity for a short signing session with the First Team before you watch them warm up and run drills.
This experience includes:
- Complimentary parking in the Anfield Stanley Car Park
- Complimentary coach for guests to shuttle to and from Anfield
- Short signing session with some of the First Team Squad
- 50% off entry to the Official Anfield Stadium Museum
- 20% off food and beverages (excluding alcohol) at the Boot Room Sports Café, Anfield Stadium
- 20% off at the Official Anfield Retail Store (full priced items only)
*Date is subject to training schedule and may be subject to change. The final decision of the date and time of the training session will be made by the First Team Manager.
Seeing is Believing is a long-standing collaboration between Standard Chartered and the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB). The IAPB is an alliance of civil society organisations, corporations and professional bodies promoting eye health through advocacy, knowledge and partnerships. The award-winning initiative, Seeing is Believing, is the result of two highly committed organisations combining relevant skills, resources, and connections for the purpose of eliminating avoidable blindness. They partner with leading eye-care experts and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to develop and deliver quality eye-care projects globally. Their partners understand the local healthcare issues impacting communities and how to respond to immediate and longer-term requirements.
With an ambitious target to raise USD100 million by 2020, Seeing is Believing is committed to help eliminate avoidable blindness and visual impairment.