Enjoy the AC Milan-Lazio Match with VIP Hospitality Food & Wine Experience
The auction winner and a friend will enjoy the AC Milan-Lazio match, the return leg of the Coppa Italia 2018/19 Semi-Finals, which will take place at 8.45pm on Wednesday April 24 2019 (date and time subject to change) at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in Milan, Italy.
The auction winner's seats will be located in the Tribuna Rossa (First Tier + Hospitality) in the exclusive La Collina dei Ciliegi VIP Sky Lounge. This area offers an extraordinary food and wine experience and is situated in the south-west of the first red tier of the San Siro. This is a truly glamorous experience that brings together Michelin starred dishes from Enrico Bartolini and award-winning La Collina dei Ciliegi wines in the setting of great sporting events.
The auction winner will enjoy the following benefits:
- Open doors and early service at the La Collina dei Ciliegi Food & Wine Experience
- 1 Corporate A parking pass access from via Achill
- 2 tickets to the first red tier located in the Sky Lounge area near the blue tier with padded seats and LCD screen to watch the match live
- Access to SkyLounge 2: the Bistrot. Lounge with buffet service offering menu by Michelin-starred chef Enrico Bartolini with matching award-winning La Collina dei Ciliegi wines
- Access to SkyLounge 3: the wine cellar. Lounge offering wine tasting of Etichetta Nera and CRU collections paired with cold cuts and cheeses
Please note: The auction winner must provide the name, surname, date and place of birth of the two participants at auction closing.
CAF is a non-profit organization that was founded in Milan in 1979 by Ida Borletti. It’s the first center in Italy that hosts and takes care of minors who have been victims of violence and abuse, and it has welcomed and taken care of over 800 minors in the past 30 years. It’s a temporary home for children who have fallen victim to serious situations and who need to find a competent, stable and specialized environment where they can talk about their traumatic experiences before returning to their families or to their foster/adoptive parents.
The association tries to understand the personal family and social motivations behind why the parents where not able to offer adequate care and safety to their children. Over the past 30 years, CAF has made a name for itself as a community with an extremely specialized method in caring for abused children. Social workers also work with the center for some of their most serious and difficult cases due to the center’s specialization in psychology and education.