Meet Valentino Rossi and Take Home his YZF-R1 Yamaha
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to meet Valentino Rossi in person and take the famous 2017 model YZF-R1 directly from his hands!
This personalized hand-over will be taking place at the 2017 EICMA Motorcycle Show press conference on Monday, November 6, 2017 at the Fiera Milano exhibition center in Rho, Italy. This YZF-R1 is a road version replica of the MotoGP team’s racer YZM-R1 no. 46 Movistar Yamaha.
Rossi will embellish the motorcycle with his autograph and a personal dedication on the windshield.
Continue supporting Yamaha and the MotoGP Champion Valentino Rossi in this new and important charity initiative for Insuperabili Onlus.
- 998 cc 4-cylinder, 200 hp crosshead engine
- Evolved electronic control systems
- 6-axis IMU with 3 gyroscopes and a 3-bit accelerometer for 3D motion sensors
- Traction control/lean angle
- Antiwheels and launch control
- ABS/Unified Brake System sensitive to lean angle
- Aluminum Deltabox chassis
- Curb weight: 199 kg
- Swingarm with truss-like reinforcement/magnesium sub-frame
- Magnesium wheels and aluminum tank
- Riding mode
- Thin Film Transistor LCD (6” color TFT)
- Euro 4
- Travel and accommodation not included.
- In condition as donated.
- We expect all winning bidders and guests to conduct themselves appropriately and be polite and respectful at all times.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is €9.95.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.