Ultimate VIP Meet & Greet Experience for 2 with Reunion Mouseketeers
Ultimate VIP Meet & Greet Experience for two with Reunion Mouseketeers on Saturday, May 18th!
- 3-hour Meet & Greet Brunch in the Mouseketeers VIP Suite
- All day admission to MEGACON™ Orlando
- VIP Seating at MEGACON™ Cast Reunion Panel hosted by JOEY FATONE
- VIP Table at Epcot®- Walt Disney World® Resort for “Mouseketeers & Memories” hosted by JOEY FATONE
- Admission to #MMC30’s After Party at Epcot®- Walt Disney World® Resort for “Mouseketeers & Memories” hosted by JOEY FATONE
Experience also includes:
- Admission to #MMC30 - “Soul Sunday” at Hyatt Regency Orlando on Sunday, May 19th
- Ticket to any Walt Disney World® Theme Park for any day
- A commemorative #MMC30 gift
Mouseketeers attending: Joey Fatone (host), Deedee Magno Hall, Lindsey Alley, Marc Worden, Tony Lucca, Dale Godboldo, Chasen 'Chase' Hampton, Rhona Bennett, Jennifer McGill, Damon Pampolina, Nikki DeLoach, Jason "Blain" Carson, Raquel 'Roque' Herring, Nita Booth Young, David 'DK' Kater, Jason Minor, Brandy Brown Pendleton, Kevin Osgood, Mylin Brooks Stoddard, TJ Fantini, Tasha Danner & more!
Proceeds of #MMC30 benefit onePULSE Foundation, Give Kids The World Village and Project: NOW.
onePULSE was established to create a sanctuary of hope following the tragic day in American history–Sunday, June 12, 2016–to honor the 49 angels that were taken, the 68 others who were injured and the countless first responders and healthcare professionals who treated them.
Give Kids The World Village is an 84-acre, nonprofit resort in Central Florida that provides weeklong, cost-free vacations to children with critical illnesses and their families. The Village and its community partners provide children and their families accommodations in fully-furnished villas, transportation, tickets to theme parks, meals, daily entertainment and much more. Since 1986, more than 165,000 children and families have had their dreams fulfilled in a whimsical Village unlike any other place on earth.
Always In The Club Foundation’s Project:NOW promotes the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal of universal quality education by supporting youth through arts and mentorship.