Two Tickets to the Daytona 500 with Two-Night Hotel Stay
Bid now to attend the most anticipated NASCAR event of the year!
The Daytona 500 is a 500 miles (804.7 km)-long NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held annually at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. It is one of four restrictor plate races on the Cup schedule. Matt Kenseth is the defending champion of the race.
The Daytona 500 is regarded by many as the most important and prestigious race on the NASCAR calendar, carrying by far the largest purse. Championship points awarded are equal to that of any other Sprint Cup race. It is also the series’ first race of the year; this phenomenon is virtually unique in sports, which tend to have championships or other major events at the end of the season rather than the start. Since 1995, U.S. television ratings for the Daytona 500 have been the highest for any auto race of the year.
Your Experience Includes:
- 2 Pit Upper Level Seats to the Daytona 500 Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL in February 2024
- 2 Night Double Occupancy Stay at Participating Hyatt Hotels for 2
Tickets will either be available for pick up at the event or will be mailed to the winning bidder, a minimum of a week before the event.
- Total number of people: 2.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- We expect all winning bidders and guests to conduct themselves appropriately and be polite and respectful at all times.
- The charity and donor will not be responsible for the winning bidder(s) inability to arrive as requested for fulfillment of this package.
- Your package Redemption Certificate will be emailed to initiate the booking process. Please allow 15 business days after your event to receive your certificate. Reservations must be booked 60 days before travel, and property inventory is subject to availability. Reservations must be booked within 12 months, and travel must be completed within 24 months of notification. Once confirmed, all reservations are final. Packages may not be transferred or resold. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and nonrefundable. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is $45.00.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.