Two Tickets to Celine Dion's Las Vegas Residency
Two Tickets in the First 5 Front Orchestra Rows at Celine Dion's Las Vegas Residency!
Concert takes place at The Theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas
You can choose from the following concert dates:
- Friday November 5th, 2021
- Saturday November 6th, 2021
- Tuesday November 9th, 2021
- Wednesday November 10th, 2021
- Friday November 12th, 2021
- Saturday November 13th, 2021
- Tuesday November 16th, 2021
- Wednesday November 17th, 2021
- Friday November 19th, 2021
- Saturday November 20th, 2021
Collins Grace Thuy Huynh was born on March 4, 2014 and went to heaven on July 17, 2014. Collins Grace was born with Trisomy 12, a rare chromosome disorder (very few documented cases nation wide). As a result of her Trisomy 12, she suffered from heart abnormalities. Collins Grace fought a brave 4 ½ month battle before going to heaven to be with our Lord and Savior.
Collins Grace’s parents, Ashley and Tien Huynh, want to make sure that her name not only lives on, but her presence can be felt by families with newborns in Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU). Collins Grace was the sunshine in Ashley and Tien’s lives; therefore, they want to make sure her foundation provides sunshine to newborns and their families during their darkest days.
The mission of the Collins Grace Foundation is to support newborns in the NICUs, and their families, by providing emotional and financial support.