Totti's Italy Match Shirt, 2000/02
Take home this light blue Italy national football team home shirt, match version from the 2000/02 season, for former AS Roma forward Francesco Totti.
- Light blue long-sleeved home shirt
- Italy emblem on chest
- Sponsor Kappa
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #10, Size L
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale. No guarantee can be given that a player wore this item for the match, although there is a possibility that it was used and then washed after the game.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.