Tottenham Hotspur VIP Experience for 2 with Accommodation
Enjoy a Tottenham Hotspur VIP experience with overnight accommodation for 2.
You could be the lucky winner of executive matchday seats at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in 2019. Enjoy a premium experience for two people in one of the Club’s premium lounges at their new stadium for a home Premier League or domestic cup fixture and stay overnight at a luxury London hotel.
The prize includes:
- Fantastic match seats for a great view of the action
- Pre-match food offering
- Half-time complimentary bar
- Access to a cash bar pre and post-match
- Opportunity to meet Spurs Legends
- Complimentary matchday programme
- One-night hotel accommodation for 2 people
- The prize date/fixture is subject to availability
- Tottenham Hotspur will provide the winning bidder with a selection of potential dates/fixtures to choose from
- Winning bidder to provide a minimum of six weeks notice for the chosen fixture
- Chosen fixture date subject to change depending on broadcast schedules and extreme weather conditions
- Prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2019
- Hospitality places are not to be re-auctioned or used by any third party not formally agreed with the LMA and Tottenham Hotspur
- Matchday related travel and accommodation at winner’s expense and discretion
- Hotel will be from a selection offered (min. 4-star) and strictly subject to availability on your chosen date
The Ultimate Charity Auction was created and launched in 2012 by Gina Long MBE to provide an online fundraising platform to support national and local charities. The global auction has already raised £1,018,000 and was designed to capture the imagination of bidders, offering money can’t buy prizes and experiences from the world of sport, lifestyle and celebrity.100% transparency is at the heart of the auction: this year we will be raising funds for GeeWizz Charity and the League Managers Association Charity–In the Game. In particular, the auction will be funding a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disneyland for a little girl called Emily Mullen from Suffolk. Emily suffers from a range of complex health conditions meaning that she is classed as terminally ill. She is also blind and has developed a love for Disney songs. Funds from the auction will cover the costs of the trip for Emily and her family, giving them the opportunity to make memories of a lifetime.
GeeWizz Charity support children and young adults who live with a life-threatening condition, disability or cancer by purchasing specialist equipment such as electric wheelchairs and bespoke car sears, and physiotherapy that the NHS does not fund.
The LMA Charity–In the Game aims to increase its funding, remit and visibility of the LMA Charity and increase its contribution to the wider community. They help members and their families who have fallen on difficult times or find themselves in need of specialist care, advice or assistance. Funds from this year’s auction will help support projects around mental health in sport.