Thomas Müller Germany Match Hattrick Shirt vs Portugal World Cup, 2014
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Get your hands on this unique match World Cup Winner Thomas Müller hattrick shirt from 2014 when Germany beat Cristiano Ronaldos Portugal 4-0 in the first group stage match.
This is not only a World Cup hattrick shirt, it is also a World Cup Winner hattrick shirt, which is extremely hard to find as only Paolo Rossi vs Brazil (1982), Geoff Hurst vs Germany (1966) and Pele vs France (1958) has done before!
The shirt comes with great Certificate of Authenticity from a close German partner to ' Die Nationalmannschaft'. (DFB)
*This item was part of the match supply for the squad, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale. No guarantee can be given that this item was worn by a player for the match, although there is a possibility that it was used and washed after the game.
- Germany Thomas Müller hattrick shirt from World Cup 2014
- Match shirt from World Cup 2014 in Brasil vs Portugal played on 16.06.2014
- 'DEUTSCHLAND VS PORTUGAL 16. JUNI 2014 SALVADOR' match details on left chest
- Germany home shirt, short sleeves
- Germany emblem with 3x WC stars on left chest
- Shirt number #13 on middle chest
- Adidas shirt sponsor right chest
- Correct inside labels and codes
- Football For Hope FIFA patch on left sleeve
- FIFA World Cup Brasil 2014 patch on right sleeve
- Adizero available for players only
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £187.50.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £25.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.