Thierry Henry's Arsenal Signed and Framed Shirt
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
“Giving the gift nobody else can”
Here is a rare opportunity to own an Arsenal FC shirt signed personally by Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry.
Thierry Henry is a French professional football coach and former player who is an assistant coach for the Belgium national team.
He often scored not just more goals than his contemporaries but better goals, which is what marked him out as a unique talent.
- Arsenal FC Shirt
- Professionally Framed to an overall size of approx 33” x 23”
- Handmade Bespoke Display for a truly stunning piece of Sporting Memorabilia
- Fixtures and Fittings Supplied
- AFTAL Approved Dealer #214
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- Lifetime Guarantee of Authenticity
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £48.75.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £25.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.