The Ultimate Manchester United Experience
Attend a Manchester United game at Old Trafford during the 2018-2019 regular season with 7 friends and enjoy the unique opportunity to watch the first team players in a private training session at the Aon Training Complex.
This exclusive experience includes a private tour of the facility, a meet and greet with members of the first team squad, professional photographs and signed merchandise. Visiting the Aon Training Complex is an “invitation only” money-can’t-buy experience, limited to a small number of select VIP guests each season.
This experience for 8 people includes:
- A private guided tour of the Old Trafford stadium
- A private guided tour of the Manchester United Museum
- Executive transportation to the tours and match
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 2 nights at the 5* Lowry Hotel in Manchester, inclusive of breakfast (four double occupancy rooms)
- On match day a warm welcome announcement from Stadium Announcer, champagne and canapes on arrival followed by full hospitality at a private table in one of the Club’s premium hospitality suites, a four-course meal, drinks and snacks and fully complimentary bar
- Seats in the Directors’ Box in the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand
- Professional pitchside photographs and with a Club Legend (dependent on availability)
- Eight Manchester United signed jerseys
- Manchester United Megastore vouchers to the value of £100 per person (£800 total)
Please Note: The match selection is subject to availability. Dates are subject to change up to 6 weeks before the scheduled date.
Find A Better Way was founded in 2011 by England and Manchester United legend Sir Bobby Charlton CBE. While visiting a minefield in Cambodia, Sir Bobby saw first-hand the humanitarian damage which landmines cause in war-torn areas both past and present. The visit moved him to set up Find A Better Way.
Our mission is to assist those afflicted by conflict in three distinct areas.
Humanitarian & Development Assistance:
To develop centres to support and assist those whose lives have been affected by conflict and adapting our support in order to give them the ability to fulfil their needs and aspirations through the transition from crisis to development and beyond.
The provision of effective education programmes that raise awareness and mitigate the risk to those who are vulnerable to landmines and exploded munitions.
Supporting innovative research into medical and technology led solutions that will assist both the survivors of blast injuries and aid the clearance of landmines and unexploded ordnance.