Spend a Unique Day in Antarctica
This really is the adventure of a lifetime: be one of the very few to have flown to the interior of the Antarctic.
Antarctica has no permanent inhabitants, and the interior is only usually accessible to scientists and explorers. Departing from Cape Town, you will fly over the Southern Ocean and some amazing icebergs before crossing into the Antarctic Circle and landing on the ice. You will be be transported from there to a temporary guesthouse, and be given the opportunity to do a number of unique ice activities.
The day will draw to a close with a fabulous Champagne dinner. You will spend approximately 10 hours on the ground in Antarctica, so there will be plenty of time soak up the atmosphere and appreciate the magnificent landscape.
This amazing experience includes:
- An entire day to discover the real interior of the Antarctic
- Full safety briefing
- Private jet travel to Antartica
- Trip to Nunatak Mountain accompanied by Polar Guides
- Champagne picnic in the most remote place on earth
- A choice of welcome drink chilled on ten thousand-year-old Antarctic ice
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Winning bidder may be subject to a background check.
- To occur within one year from the close of the auction.
- We expect all winning bidders and guests to conduct themselves appropriately and be polite and respectful at all times.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £9.95.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.