Tevez's Worn Shirt, Juventus-Sassuolo 2015
Take home this white and black Juventus FC home shirt worn by Argentine forward Carlos Tevez for a match against Sassuolo played on the 26th match day of Serie A TIM 2014/15.
The game was played at the Allianz Stadium in Turin on March 9, 2015 and ended in a 1-0 win for Juventus FC.
- White and black short-sleeved home shirt
- Worn by Carlos Tevez
- Juventus FC emblem on chest
- Sponsor Nike
- Scudetto patch on chest
- Serie A TIM patch on right sleeve
- Screen printed inner label
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #10, Size L
Please note: This shirt is unwashed and displays evident signs of pitch use.
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.