St. James’s Club & Villas, Elite Island Resorts in Antigua, Caribbean
Enjoy a seven to nine night stay, up to three rooms double occupancy, at St. James’s Club & Villas in Antigua!
In 2017 USA Today named St. James Club one of the very best All-Inclusive resorts in the Carribean. On 100 acres, 240-rooms, suites and villas are close to four restaurants and the seaside grill on Mamora Beach.
Tucked away on a secluded 100-acre peninsula on the southeastern coast of Antigua, the St. James's Club Resort & Villas exudes a casual, club-like ambience. This resrot caters to couples, families and singles with plenty of amenities and activities. The resort has a longstanding reputation for exceptional, caring service. Two white-sand beaches offer a host of fun-filled activities. Dip into six distinctive swimming pools, succumb to the pleasures of a spa and salon, or enjoy the resort's six tennis courts and Fitness Center, while families appreciate the resort's special children's area and the complimentary, award-winning Kidz Club.
Terms & conditions:
- Winning bidder is required to pay a per person food and beverage supplement that provides all-inclusive status at the selected resort
- The supplement charges are $125/person/night
- Certificate is valid for standard accommodations. Upgraded accommodations, if available, will be at the expense of the winning bidder
- Valid through 12/20/20 and subject to availability
- Additional surcharge will apply 12/21-1/3 and 2/7-2/21
- Air transportation is not included
Harry’s Heroes provides funding to established United States-based non-profits that support children in need, whether that obstacle is physical or mental health, abuse, need for mentorship, after-school programs, educational opportunities and more.
Harry Gianneschi lived a life of helping others in his long career in higher education development and mentorship of future development professionals at non-profits throughout the United States.
Current recipients include City of Hope, Multiple Sclerosis, San Diego Zoo, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, Meals on Wheels and more.