St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, Elite Island Resorts in St. Lucia, Caribbean
Enjoy a seven to ten night stay, up to three rooms double occupancy, at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay in St. Lucia.
In natural beauty, St. Lucia seems like an island plucked from the South Pacific and tucked into the Caribbean. Its dramatic twin coastal peaks, the Pitons, soar 2,000 feet above the sea, sheltering magnificent rain forests where wild orchids, giant ferns and birds of paradise flourish. There’s a rich array of exciting and exotic activities available on St. Lucia. The island’s steep coastlines and spectacular reefs offer unparalleled snorkeling and scuba diving. On the north-west coast, three miles from St Lucia’s harbor-side capital, is Morgan Bay Beach Resort, set amid 25 acres of colorful hillside gardens tucked into a private cove. This all-inclusive, beachfront resort features 345 guestrooms and suites, offering stunning ocean and tropical garden views.
Terms & conditions:
- The supplement charges are $115 per person / per night, plus taxes and service
- Certificate is valid for standard accommodations. Upgraded accommodations, if available, will be at the expense of the winning bidder
- Valid through December 20, 2020 and subject to availability
- Additional surcharge will apply 12/21-1/3 and 2/1-2/24
- This seven-night accommodations gift certificate is valued at $2,100, based on seasonal published rates for double occupancy
- The mandatory supplement charge provides dining, beverages, resort facilities and activities
- Air transportation is not included
Our mission is to inspire today’s youth to reach their full potential as productive, kind, happy, and responsible individuals.
Tilly’s Life Center (TLC) is a youth-focused, 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable foundation aimed at empowering all teens with a positive mindset and enabling them to effectively cope with crisis, adversity and tough decisions.
It’s Empowering. At TLC, our students are not simply provided a handout. We offer the greatest give of all – Empowerment. We empower teens to change their own lives.
Our classes are Fun and Interactive. Teens are challenged to express their feelings through roleplaying, art, journaling, meditation and other fun activities.
Our students Make Their Own Rules. Our incredibly inspiring facilitators allow teens to participate in their own time and however they choose. Our classes encourage experiential learning and self-discovery.
It just Feels Good. Through a focus on positive experiences, graduates leave our program with a renewed sense of hope and self-worth. They are excited about the future and their place in it!