Speed Away with a NASCAR Driving Experience
This 3-hour experience includes a meeting with a Crew Chief, training and instruction. Then, go on one of the nation’s premier speedways and drive a timed racing session.
Get in-car radio communications with a personal racing instructor while you drive by yourself! There’s no lead car to follow and no instructor riding with you for this 8-minute timed racing session on the speedway of your choice. And yes, passing is allowed! When you’re done, get a Graduate Certificate and souvenir racing license for bragging rights.
This experience includes:
- 1 3-hour NASCAR racing experience in your choice city
- 3-night double occupancy 4-star hotel accommodations in the major city nearest to your NASCAR racing experience
- Roundtrip economy class airfare for 2 between two major airports within the 48 contiguous US
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
- The experience may take place on any of the racing tracks listed below: Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA; Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, IL; Homestead Miami Speedway in Homestead FL; Kentucky Motor Speedway in Sparta, KY; Michigan Int'l Speedway in Brooklyn, MI; Myrtle Beach Speedway, Myrtle Beach, SC; New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH; Phoenix Int'l Raceway Avondale, AZ; Richmond Int'l Raceway in Richmond, VA; Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC; Dover Int'l Speedway in Dover, DE; Texas Motor Speedway in Forth Worth, TX; Talladega Speedway in Lincoln, AL; Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA
Please note: You must book your experience a minimum of 60 days before the date you travel.
Our mission is simple: Build a socially-conscious generation of young people who will END the global water crisis. We do this by educating students about the crisis and activating them to rock the clean water cause and build real water projects all over the world. Why Water? Health and sanitation: Waterborne diseases kill more children every single year than AIDS, Malaria, and all world violence combined. Small children typically do not have strong enough immune systems to fight diseases like cholera, dysentery, or schistosomiasis.
By providing a community with safe drinking water, disease rates can drop by up to 88% virtually overnight! Child mortality rates can drop up to 90% overnight! Clean water also plays an incredibly critical role in effectively treating and managing HIV/AIDS in rural communities.
Women and children spend on average six to eight hours each day walking to fetch water. The average distance that women and children in developing communities walk to fetch water is 3.75 miles. The time children spend collecting water keeps them from going to school and getting and education.