Set of Five Offset Lithographs by Roy Lichtenstein
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Win this stunning and exclusive piece!
Roy Lichtenstein (1923 - 1997) after,
Set of 5 color offset lithograpĥs on Arches paper
Interior with restful paintings, Ohhh... Allright..., Crying Girl, American Indian Theme, Still Life with palette.
About Roy Lichtenstein
Roy Lichtenstein was an American pop artist who is famous for his use of cartoon strips from American comic books, which were very popular the 1950s.
- Limited edition, numbered on 150, plate signature
- Size: 35 x 50 cm
- Year of publication: 1996
- Dry stamp of the printer publisher: Styria Studio New York
- On the back, stamp of the Castelli Graphics New York gallery
- Gallery opened from 1969 to 1997 in New York
- 5 authenticity certificates are joined
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £33.75.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.