See Lady Gaga in Concert in Las Vegas on May 9 + Enjoy 2 Nights at The Bellagio
“I can’t wait to share ENIGMA with all of my fans and with Las Vegas. We’re creating a show unlike anything I’ve done before. It will be a celebration of all that is unique and different within us. The challenges of bravery can be overcome with creativity and courage that is grown out of adversity, love and music.” – Lady Gaga
- Two (2) Nights Accommodation at the Bellagio Las Vegas in a Resort Room (May 8-10, 2020)
- Includes VIP check-in & access to the Chairman’s Lounge throughout the stay
- Two (2) Orchestra Tickets to the Lady Gaga Enigma Concert at the Park Theatre in Las Vegas on Saturday – May 9, 2020
- At Park Theater, you're never far from the magic in one of the theater's 5,200 seats. This venue was created to host world-renowned performers in a setting of unparalleled intimacy.
- $300 Bellagio Gift Card, Valid at the Following Restaurants: Picasso, Prime Steakhouse, Lago by Julian Serrano, Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & lounge, Spago, Sadelles’s, Harvest by Roy by Ellamar, Le Cirque, Michael Mina, Jasmine and more!
Terms and Conditions:
Valid Only for the May 9, 2020 Lady Gaga Concert. Tickets To Be Transferred or Delivered Within the Week of the Event.
Nancy Davis was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at the age of 33 with three young children and was determined to devote her time, relationships and resources to finding a cure. In 1993 she founded the Race to Erase MS—an organization with the primary focus to raise funds for the most cutting-edge, aggressive and promising research in an effort to find a cure for MS.
Funding research is the core focus of the foundation, and all funds raised support our Center Without Walls program, a selected network of the nation's top MS research centers. This nationwide collaboration of physicians and scientists are on the cutting-edge of innovative research programs. In addition to combating MS through research in a clinical environment, we hope to increase awareness by educating the public about this mystifying disease.
Center Without Walls Program (CWW): The Race to Erase MS CWW program has provided support that has permitted the medical community to link together multidisciplinary scientific programs and expertise across the country to advance the understanding of the cause of MS and to develop new treatments. The Center is a breakthrough success because of the vision, insight and flexibility of these extraordinary doctors. The Center's theme is simple: communication—with doctors working together toward a mutual goal. When this goal is reached, all will share in the victory.