Roger Federer's Match-Issued Signed Shirt, US Open 2019
Take home this black Uniqlo shirt, issued to Swiss champion Roger Federer for a ATP US Open 2019 tournament match.
Federer is the tennis player who has been world number 1 for the longest period, winning 20 Grand Slam tournaments out of 31 finals. He is also winner of the highest number of ATP Finals, with 6 wins out of 10 finals, gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and silver medal at the 2012 London Olympics. He is currently 4th in the ATP ranking.
Federer has signed the shirt on the front, making it unique.
- Black short-sleeved shirt
- Issued to Roger Federer
- Sponsored by Uniqlo
- No size
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.