Private Luxury Villa in Bali for 8
Enjoy a seven night-stay in a private villa located in Bali!
Villa Paradiso is an exquisite private home, recently built and located on the tranquil eastern coast of Bali, in the village known as Amed. It sits just a few hundred meters from the beach and has stunning views of both the ocean and the lush river valley and mountains beyond. Discover the culture, beauty and delightful people of Bali while enjoying a truly unique vacation and adventure on this lovely tropical island in the Indian Ocean.
This experience includes:
- Seven (7) night stay in private villa
- Main house with 3 bedrooms (Room 1: king bed; Room 2: king bed; Room 3: 2 twin beds)
- All bedrooms air-conditioned with en suite bathrooms
- Separate poolside cottage with 1 king bed
- Full size kitchen equipped with all modern amenities and washer and dryer
- Private 40 ft. swimming pool, shallow wading pool
- Round trip airport transfer to and from villa
- Daily breakfast for up to eight (8) people at Bar Pazzo
- Four (4) full body massages
- One (1) special dinner in the Villa for up to eight (8) people
- Daily housekeeping service
- One (1) diving excursion for two (2) people, accompanied by a master diver. One single tank per person, all equipment included (a choice of one half-day trip excursion for 2 people OR a snorkeling excursion for 2 people may substitute the diving excursion)
Please note: Villa/property subject to change, based on availability. Must be booked within 12 months and used within 24 months of certificate issue date. Additional meals, drinks, phone, excursions, transportation, and gratuities not included.
City Summit is a world class, socially conscious business acceleration experience. Our Summit’s mission and outcome is to elevate each of our attendee’s business acumen by giving them tools, techniques, knowledge, insights, motivation, and top-level networking relationships. We want our City Summit attendees to learn and grow.
The City Summit invites proven business leaders, strategists, and business owners to teach our community how to increase revenue, generate leads, diversify revenue, establish authority, raise the value of business, elevate brand awareness and concentrate on hyper-growth. The topics of the City Summit range from leadership, innovation, marketing, business fundamentals, operations, and inspiration.
The ultimate goal of the Summit is to fund the City Gala, and assist non-profit organizations that are solving global challenges such as health and wellness, feeding hungry, sheltering homeless, liberating slaves from human sex trafficking, education for under-served, and mentorship programs.
The 2019 beneficiaries are: Giving Hart, Tucker Teens & Tots, Rock Against Trafficking, Journey's Dream, Selah Freedom, United Intentions, From Orphan To CEO