"Once Upon A Time" Baby Embossing by Keith Haring
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Win this stunning and exclusive piece!
Keith Haring "Once Upon A Time" Baby Embossing (from White Icons)
1989 Penis Baby which only appears in the "Once Upon A Time" bathroom mural at the LGBT center in New York.
About the Artist
Known for his colourful works and his iconic motifs such as the radiant baby and the barking dog, Keith Haring was a popular artist and activist who was part of the legendary New York art scene during the 1980s.
- Quality Fabriano Unica 250gsm paper is made of 50% cotton
- Paper dimensions: 8.54"x5.90" (14.7 X10.7cm)
- Provenance: private collection
- In a very good condition and stored in a sheltered place from sunlight
- There is no certificate for this item. It is therefore sold as in the manner of the artist
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £82.50.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £75.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.