Be the Official Mascot at the LFC Foundation Legends Charity Match
Don't miss this incredible opportunity for your child (aged 6 to 11 years) to enjoy a mascot matchday experience at the LFC Legends v Milan Glorie charity match and walk out onto the pitch with the players at Anfield!
This experience will take place on Saturday March 23 2019 when LFC Legends take on AC Milan Legends Milan Glorie in an LFC Foundation Charity Match. The action kicks off at 3pm. It promises to be a fantastic day with confirmed players including Robbie Fowler, Ian Rush, Jamie Carragher, Daniel Agger and Jerzy Dudek as well as the return of Dirk Kuyt!
This fantastic package includes:
- Welcome for mascot and 2 x parents/guardians on match day by a Club representative
- A complimentary Foundation t-shirt to be worn
- Match tickets for mascot and 2 x parents/guardians
- A complimentary snack and soft drink for mascot
- Mascot to walk out onto the pitch with an LFC Legend player
- Photograph featured in the matchday programme
- Complimentary matchday souvenir programme
- Mascot experience is non-transferable
- No travel or accommodation provided
- One parent/guardian must be a responsible adult
- Mascot to wear own black trousers/tracksuit bottoms and own boots/trainers
- Meeting time 1 hour prior to kick off at Anfield Stadium
- It is not possible to stipulate the player the mascot accompanies
- Mascot will be separated from parent/guardian for short period of time, however they will be accompanied by a member of the LFC mascot team
Being part of Liverpool FC is like being part of a family, and that means looking out for each other and particularly those in need.
The LFC Foundation is the official charity of Liverpool Football Club. Their mission is to create life-changing opportunities for children and young people in Merseyside and beyond.
Through a wide range of programmes and partnerships, the Foundation works with over 3,000 young people every week to help improve their health and life chances by focusing on the key areas of sport, health, education and employment.