Official Everton Shirt, FA Cup Final 1984 - Signed by Andy Gray
Take home this blue Everton FC home shirt, an official store product from the match against Watford, valid for the 1984 FA Cup Final.
The match was played at the Wembley Stadium in London on May 19, 1984 and ended in a 2-0 win to Everton FC.
The shirt has been signed on the front by Scottish former forward Andy Gray, making it unique.
- Blue short-sleeved home shirt
- Signed by Andy Gray
- Everton FC emblem sewn onto chest
- Match details on chest
- Size XL
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.