Neto's Juventus Match Shirt, TIM Cup 2017 Final
Take home this green Juventus FC goalkeeper shirt, version from the match against SS Lazio, valid for the TIM Cup 2016/17 Final, for Brazilian goalkeeper Norberto Murara Neto, known as Neto.
The Final was played at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome on May 17, 2017 and ended in a 2-0 win to Juventus FC with goalks scored by Dani Alves and Bonucci.
- Green short-sleeved goalkeeper shirt
- Juventus FC emblem on chest
- Sponsor Adidas
- Scudetto patch on chest
- Coppa Italia patch on chest
- TIM Cup patch on right sleeve
- TIM Cup 2017 Final patch on left sleeve
- Made with Adizero technology
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #25, Size 8
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale. No guarantee can be given that a player wore this item for the match, although there is a possibility that it was used and then washed after the game.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.