Morata's Juventus Worn Shirt, 2020/21
Take home this black and white Juventus FC home shirt worn by Spanish Alvaro Morata for a friendly match of 2020/21 season.
- Black and white short-sleeved home shirt
- Worn by Alvaro Morata
- Juventus FC emblem on chest
- Sponsor Adidas
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #9, Size 9
Please note: This shirt is unwashed and displays evident signs of pitch use.
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.