Monaco Grand Prix 2022 VIP Yacht Experience for Two
Win an unforgettable VIP experience at the Monaco Grand Prix in May 2022! The Monaco Grand Prix is quite simply the most glamorous motor race in the world.
Your Luxury yacht Monaco cabin package will include:
- Guest can check in on the Wednesday afternoon (May 25th, 2022) and check out is Monday morning (May 30th, 2022).
- Race viewing from the luxury yacht which has a prime location in the harbour, race days are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Complimentary bar throughout.
- Meals during the duration of your stay.
- Yacht Party on the Friday night with DJ.
- Professional, bilingual event staff on hand throughout the weekend.
- Superb views of the world’s most famous street circuit.
- Ear plugs.
- Accommodation: twin cabin for two guests.
Please note: a double cabin accommodation could be booked by the winners for an additional amount.
The Peter Jones Foundation was founded in 2005 by entrepreneur and well-known business investor, Peter Jones CBE, and it provides young people and disadvantaged groups with the enterprise skills and experiences to better prepare them for successful employment or self-employment.
We work with young people of all ages in schools and colleges across the UK and increasingly abroad. We offer programmes that respond to the challenges young people face and aim to encourage, educate and empower students to grow and fulfil their potential.
We encourage students to form their first business and compete with teams either locally or nationally through our flagship enterprise competition, Tycoon.
We educate students through our suite of accredited courses and qualifications in Business, Enterprise, and Entrepreneurship developed with Pearson, at Level 2 and Level 3, through the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy.
We empower all our graduates by supporting them into one of three successful pathways: starting a business, gaining employment, or securing a place at university.
Entrepreneurship gives young people the opportunity to explore their passions and discover if they can turn their ideas into a business and take control of their future. Not only this, the wide range of transferable skills they learn through our activities improves their future employability.
It’s our belief that by giving young people the opportunity to explore their passions, whilst learning and studying for a qualification, they discover if they can turn their ideas into a business and take control of their future.