Mike Tyson Signed and Framed Picture
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Don't miss your chance to bid on this rare piece of memorabilia and take home this picture signed by Mike Tyson!
Nicknamed "Iron Mike" and "Kid Dynamite" in his early career, Mike Tyson is an American former professional boxer who competed from 1985 to 2005.
He became the youngest heavyweight boxing champion of the world in 1986, at age 20. On March 7, 1987, he acquired the WBA belt when he defeated James Smith.
He was the first heavyweight boxer to simultaneously hold the WBA, WBC and IBF titles, and the only heavyweight to successively unify them.
- Signed by Tyson at a private signing session
- It is presented in an exclusive frame
- 8" x 10" in size
- The lot / autograph(s) includes an official Beckett Authentication Services serially-numbered hologram and matching Certificate of Authenticity as well as an official Mike Tyson hologram for authenticity purposes.
*The exact item you will receive will be of equal quality to the one pictured.
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £14.25.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.