- Certificate of authenticity included.
- In condition as donated.
- To bid on a lot containing an NFT, prior to bidding, you must have a digital wallet capable of supporting and accepting the NFT or be about to create one.
- The Lot is an NFT. By bidding on this Lot you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the NTF's maintenance now or in the future due to the nature of NFT's.
- Regarding NFT's, neither we nor the Donor/Seller make any representations or warranties as to the following: (1) whether any Referenced Content is subject to copyright or whether the Buyer acquires any copyrights, including but not limited to, any reproduction rights in any Referenced Content; (2) the nature, character, contents, condition, behavior, operation, performance, security, integrity, metadata, persistence, quality, technical details or terms of the NFT or the Referenced Content, including without limitation any further iterations of the same; (3) that the NFT or Referenced Content or the delivery mechanism for the NFT does not contain viruses or malware or other harmful components, or that either will function as any bidder or Buyer expects or without error or mistake; (4) the uniqueness of the Referenced Content;
- (5) the authenticity of the Referenced Content; (6) that an NFT is reliable, correctly programmed, compatible with your or others’ computer systems, up-to-date, error-free, compatible with your digital wallet or meeting your requirements, or that defects in the NFT can or will be corrected; or (7) the accuracy or reliability of any simulation or videos depicting the intended performance of the NFT or the Referenced Content, whether displayed on our website or on any other platform.
Buyer's Premium apply to this lot: these are service fee that are commonly applied by auction houses for the sales of this type of service. This service includes the sourcing of lots, quality control, storage, sale and customer support. The minimum Buyer's Premium applied to this lot will be €36.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is €10.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.