Meet Dave Bautista at the Dune Premiere
Get in touch and let us help you make your dream experience come true!
Your chance for you and a friend to have a meet and greet with Dave Bautista at the US premiere of Dune. Denis Villeneuve' latest film stars Dave Bautista, Timothée Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac and Josh Brolin. You and a friend can be amongst the first to see this greatly anticipated film in the US.
Terms and conditions:
1. Please note that the date for this event is not yet set and the below terms and conditions apply.
2. Whilst we hope this experience will be possible as fully described, the above is subject to any and all COVID-19 restrictions that may be in place at the time of the proposed US premiere of Dune
3. The date for the premiere is not currently scheduled but the in-person meet & greet will only be possible on this date
4. The meet and greet will last approximately 5 minutes
5. If for whatever reason any part of this experience is not possible, War Child will be in touch directly to discuss in good faith an appropriate replacement prize or virtual equivalent
6. All expenses to attend the experience including travel and accommodation are to be covered by the winner
The proceeds of this auction will go to War Child’s Emergency Coronavirus Crowdfunder to support children whose lives have been torn apart by war. For more information and to check out the incredible range of exclusive items, experiences and designs, head to www.warchildcrowdfunder.co.uk.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Travel and accommodation not included.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £187.50.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.