McLaren Formula 1 Package in Austin, Texas
Come and enjoy an unforgettable Formula 1 Experience with our exclusive F1 Paddock Club package at the Texas Grand Prix 2021.
Formula 1 Paddock Club ticket for admission to the circuit and the McLaren private suite, individually presented in premium packaging
- An exclusive McLaren gift bag, per guest, per day
- McLaren private suite located above the Formula 1 pits with privileged views of the pit lane and the main start / finish straight
- Daily driver appearance
- Private tours into the McLaren team garage
- Access to the official Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk
- Access to Formula1 business platforms; the Business Suite and Paddock Club Networking App
- Live team updates throughout the day from McLaren personnel
- Bespoke fine dining menu served within the suite
- 3 Days - Friday to Sunday
Collins Grace Thuy Huynh was born on March 4, 2014 and went to heaven on July 17, 2014. Collins Grace was born with Trisomy 12, a rare chromosome disorder (very few documented cases nation wide). As a result of her Trisomy 12, she suffered from heart abnormalities. Collins Grace fought a brave 4 ½ month battle before going to heaven to be with our Lord and Savior.
Collins Grace’s parents, Ashley and Tien Huynh, want to make sure that her name not only lives on, but her presence can be felt by families with newborns in Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU). Collins Grace was the sunshine in Ashley and Tien’s lives; therefore, they want to make sure her foundation provides sunshine to newborns and their families during their darkest days.
The mission of the Collins Grace Foundation is to support newborns in the NICUs, and their families, by providing emotional and financial support.