Mascot Package for Liverpool FC vs Manchester United FC
This is an incredible opportunity for your child to be the official mascot for Liverpool FC for their match against Manchester United FC. Your child will walk out on to the turf at Anfield Stadium, hand in hand with the LFC captain in front of 54,000 people.
The mascot experience will take place on October 14, 2017 at Anfield Stadium for the Liverpool FC vs Manchester United FC match with a 12:30 p.m. kick-off.
Included in this incredible package is:
- A complimentary child’s LFC kit (mascot to bring own boots/trainers).
- A complimentary museum visit just after arrival.
- Complimentary match tickets for 1 child mascot and 2 guests in the Liverpool FC end.
- Complimentary hot buffet and soft drinks.
- Photo opportunity with the players.
- Complimentary copy of any pictures taken on a disc.
- Mascot will walk out onto the pitch with the whole LFC team before kick-off. Note only the mascot will be allowed access into the tunnel area. Parents/guardians will be escorted to their turnstile around 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Mascot’s photo will be featured in the LFC match-day programme.
- Complimentary match day programme.
- Complimentary car park pass (if required).
The mascot must be between the ages of 6 and 12.
Conditions: The auction winner will be notified via email. The auction is only inclusive of the benefits described above, any other kind of spending money is the responsibility of the winner. Please note it is smart/casual dress and only two guests will be allowed to accompany the mascot. At least one of the two guests accompanying the mascot must be an adult.
Seeing is Believing is a long-standing collaboration between Standard Chartered and the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB). The IAPB is an alliance of civil society organisations, corporations and professional bodies promoting eye health through advocacy, knowledge and partnerships. The award-winning initiative, Seeing is Believing, is the result of two highly committed organisations combining relevant skills, resources, and connections for the purpose of eliminating avoidable blindness. They partner with leading eye-care experts and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to develop and deliver quality eye-care projects globally. Their partners understand the local healthcare issues impacting communities and how to respond to immediate and longer-term requirements.
With an ambitious target to raise $100 million by 2020, Seeing is Believing is committed to help eliminate avoidable blindness and visual impairment.