Mascot Experience with Ipswich Town FC
Enjoy this Ultimate Mascot Experience with Ipswich Town FC.
Do you know an ITFC superfan? Would they love the chance to walk out onto the Portman Road pitch and meet their favourite players?
This is your chance to bid for the opportunity for one young Ipswich fan to receive the full Mascot Experience on an ITFC matchday. As part of the package, the child will receive:
- A full 2018/19 replica Home kit
- Opportunity to meet the First Team players in the Dressing Room
- Chance to watch pitch side as the team warm up pre-match
- A photograph taken with favourite player, which will be signed and sent after the match
- Photograph to appear in the matchday programme
- Kick about on the pitch (weather dependent)
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Run out with the Tractor Boys at kick-off
- Be part of the official handshake with the opposition
- Photograph with match officials on the halfway line
- Be announced and introduced on to the pitch
- Receive a Pennant signed by the Team
- Photographs taken by the official Club Photographer
Please Note: This fantastic prize is valid for the Ipswich Town v Swansea City match on Monday 22 April 2019.
The Ultimate Charity Auction was created and launched in 2012 by Gina Long MBE to provide an online fundraising platform to support national and local charities. The global auction has already raised £1,018,000 and was designed to capture the imagination of bidders, offering money can’t buy prizes and experiences from the world of sport, lifestyle and celebrity.100% transparency is at the heart of the auction: this year we will be raising funds for GeeWizz Charity and the League Managers Association Charity–In the Game. In particular, the auction will be funding a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disneyland for a little girl called Emily Mullen from Suffolk. Emily suffers from a range of complex health conditions meaning that she is classed as terminally ill. She is also blind and has developed a love for Disney songs. Funds from the auction will cover the costs of the trip for Emily and her family, giving them the opportunity to make memories of a lifetime.
GeeWizz Charity support children and young adults who live with a life-threatening condition, disability or cancer by purchasing specialist equipment such as electric wheelchairs and bespoke car sears, and physiotherapy that the NHS does not fund.
The LMA Charity–In the Game aims to increase its funding, remit and visibility of the LMA Charity and increase its contribution to the wider community. They help members and their families who have fallen on difficult times or find themselves in need of specialist care, advice or assistance. Funds from this year’s auction will help support projects around mental health in sport.