Mascot at the LFC Foundation Legends Charity Match
This is an incredible opportunity for your child to be an official mascot at the LFC Foundation Legends Charity Match on Saturday, 24th March 2018, kick-off at 3 p.m. They will walk out on to the turf at Anfield Stadium hand-in-hand with an LFC legend. See LFC legends taking on Bayern Munich legends with confirmed players such as Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Luis Garcia, Dirk Kuyt—and the return of Xabi Alonso!
This package includes:
- A complimentary child’s LFC Foundation t-shirt (mascot to wear own black shorts/tracksuit bottoms and black boots/trainers)
- Complimentary match ticket for the mascot and 1 parent/guardian (must be an adult)
- Complimentary buffet and soft drinks
- Photo opportunity with the players
- Complimentary match day programme
- Complimentary car park pass (if required)
- Child must be aged between 6 to 12 years
- No travel and accommodation provided
- Only the mascot will be allowed access into the tunnel area
Being part of Liverpool FC is like being part of a family, and that means looking out for each other and particularly those in need.
The LFC Foundation is the official charity of Liverpool Football Club. Their mission is to create life-changing opportunities for children and young people in Merseyside and beyond.
Through a wide range of programmes and partnerships, the Foundation works with over 3,000 young people every week to help improve their health and life chances by focusing on the key areas of sport, health, education and employment.