Manchester United VIP Hospitality for 2
Unique package for two guests to attend Manchester United game at Old Trafford during the 2019-2020 regular season.
This special package includes:
- A private guided tour of the legendary Old Trafford stadium, with exclusive behind the scenes access to the "Theatre of Dreams"
- A private guided tour of the Manchester United Museum, with an opportunity to marvel at the Club’s exceptional history from the early glory days with legends such as Sir Bobby Charlton to the superstars of the modern day
- Professional photographs taken on the day of the match
- A Manchester United signed jersey
- A warm welcome from Manchester United with drinks and canapés on arrival followed by full hospitality at a private table in one of the Club’s premium hospitality suites
- Seats situated in the renowned Sir Bobby Charlton Stand, offering unparalleled views of the pitch
Terms and Conditions:
- The certificate is valid during the 2019-2020 season (excluding Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea fixtures)
- Match selection is subject to availability and dates are subject to change up until 6 weeks before the scheduled date
The Ultimate Charity Auction was created and launched in 2012 by Gina Long MBE to provide an online fundraising platform to support national and local charities. The global auction has already raised £1,018,000 and was designed to capture the imagination of bidders, offering money can’t buy prizes and experiences from the world of sport, lifestyle and celebrity.100% transparency is at the heart of the auction: this year we will be raising funds for GeeWizz Charity and the League Managers Association Charity–In the Game. In particular, the auction will be funding a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disneyland for a little girl called Emily Mullen from Suffolk. Emily suffers from a range of complex health conditions meaning that she is classed as terminally ill. She is also blind and has developed a love for Disney songs. Funds from the auction will cover the costs of the trip for Emily and her family, giving them the opportunity to make memories of a lifetime.
GeeWizz Charity support children and young adults who live with a life-threatening condition, disability or cancer by purchasing specialist equipment such as electric wheelchairs and bespoke car sears, and physiotherapy that the NHS does not fund.
The LMA Charity–In the Game aims to increase its funding, remit and visibility of the LMA Charity and increase its contribution to the wider community. They help members and their families who have fallen on difficult times or find themselves in need of specialist care, advice or assistance. Funds from this year’s auction will help support projects around mental health in sport.