Ronald's Worn Shirt, Botafogo-Vitoria 2021
Take home this black and white Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas home shirt worn by Brazilian winger Ronald Sant'anna Rodrigues for a match against Vitoria played on the 8th match day of the Campeonato Brasileiro Série B.
The game was played at the Estádio Nilton Santos on July 1, 2021 and ended in a 1-0 win to the home side.
For the match Botafogo played in a unique shirt featuring the special 'Amor é Amor' patch.
- Black and white short-sleeved home shirt
- Worn by Ronald Sant'anna Rodrigues
- Botafogo emblem on chest
- Sponsor Kappa
- 'Amor é Amor' patch
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #31, Size S
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.